Stars are people who are looking to take control of their life and get ahead. They are prepared to take a step back and identify areas of their lives and thought patterns which are holding them back. They are people who want to own their decisions and make use of the opportunities they have. They recognise that life is a journey full of lessons and that coaching can be a powerful tool to aid them in reaching their full potential.
They recognise that two heads are better than one and that there are no limits to what people can achieve together. People who seek out coaching are those who want to give careful consideration to their decisions and develop thought patterns and coping skills which will sustain them in achieving their goals.
Stars may be taking on a new challenge, making a big decision, embarking on a project, adjusting to the start or end of a relationship, making a big change or coping with a crisis. Stars recognise what is in their control and build on their resources to achieve the life they want.
Coaching may involve:
* Clarity in decision-making & values
* Managing stress and overwhelm
* Goal setting, organisational skills & time management
* Gaining insight into coping styles and habits
* Relationship issues & direction
* Confidence, imposter syndrome and assertiveness skills
* Managing uncertainty and weighing up risks